Thursday, August 30, 2007

About Me

If anyone cares I'm a returning student, and I've lived in Toledo all my life. I currently live in a historic house in the ghetto of the north end. I also got married this year and we have our first child on the way.
If you feel some strange compulsion to know more you can check me out at www.facebook.com account, I'm in the Toledo, Oh network under Andy Cassidy. If that's still not enough you could go to http://www.myspace.com/andycassidy. However myspace has gone over the top with ad's lately so I don't update that page much.
The only other thing is I'm lazy, but you probably figured that out since I just liked to about me rather than type it out.

2 comments:

zach_s7 said...

Congrats on the marriage and child! cya later

-zach

Bobby Bonitati said...

Hey I'm also from the North End.. heh, lived there all my life although I'm temporarily living in Mentor, OH. Sounds From The Ghetto is Right haha.