Sunday, September 23, 2007

What's wrong with Podcast people?

This is more of a rant than a normal post, but I'd like to know why the Podcast People keeps turning my latest post into chipmunk speak? I've posted it twice and both times it downloads fine, but if you try to listen to it on their site it plays at 5 times the normal speed. So now I have to take it down, AGAIN, and repost it.
So that will cause anyone who is subscribed to it, to receive yet another copy of the same show, and it's not even one of the good shows. I'm also disappointed with the sound quality of these shows, so at some point this weekend I will make another trip to Best Buy to return a hands free mic and look for something better. If this doesn't work I will most likely be looking into getting a mixer because the constant buzzing in the background is driving me nuts.
Alright, just wanted to get that off my chest.

No comments: